- CERTI home
- About CERTI
- Academic Integrity Resources
- Educational Research
- Innovation in Education Grants
- Personal Response Systems (clickers)
- Resources for New Faculty
- Teaching Resources from Archived Events
- Teaching Support
- Links to Related Resources
- Information about Missouri S&T
CERTI provides a variety of faculty resources for teaching and learning, such as professional development events, educational research assistance, observation and feedback of classroom teaching, and serves as a clearinghouse for other teaching information and resources on campus.
Academic Integrity Resources
Innovation in Education Grants
Personal Response Systems (clickers)
Resources for New Faculty
Teaching Resources from Archived Events
Starting a new semester
Teaching Partners Program
Teaching students with disabilities
Teaching tips for instructors
END OF COURSE EVALUATIONS
Look up course evaluations here.
Go here for some FAQs about end of course evaluations.