- About CERTI
- Grant Programs
- Teaching Support
- New Faculty
- Curators' Distinguished Teaching Professors
- Academic Integrity Resources
- Teaching Resources from Archived Events
- Related Resources
- Information about Missouri S&T
Publishing Results from Educational Research Mini-Grants
The educational research mini-grant program promotes a culture of the scholarship of teaching and learning through funding projects that systematically examine pedagogical practices within a particular discipline. Funding is now available for past mini-grant recipients to offset the cost of dissemination of your results. Proposals are due to the CERTI office by May 18, 2018.
All faculty, staff, and department chairs who previously completed a grant awarded by the Center for Educational Research and Teaching Innovation (CERTI) or through Educational Technology are eligible to apply. This includes educational research mini-grant program and the eFellows program.
Past recipients of an educational research mini-grant, or eFellows grant, may apply for up to $1,000 for project-related travel expenses and costs related to presenting and/or publishing the results of your project. Funding will be made available in full when the awards are announced on June 1, 2018.
Submit a proposal on or before May 18, 2018 to the CERTI office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 207 Norwood Hall. The proposal should contain the following information:
- Cover Sheet (name, department, phone/email, project title, date, signature, signature of department chair(s))
- Brief abstract of past project (100 words)
- Summary of results
- Dissemination plan (journal, conference proceedings, publication, timeline)
- Budget with justification
Proposals will be reviewed by members of the CERTI advisory committee and CAFE team using the following evaluation criteria:
- How does the proposed dissemination plan aid in the success of the faculty member? Is the journal or conference prestigious within their discipline?
- Is the budget reasonable and justifiable?
Proposals are due to the CERTI office by May 18, 2018. Funding will be made available in full when the awards are announced June 1, 2018.
Awardees will be asked to provide a copy of their publication after it is published.