- About CERTI
- Grant Programs
- Teaching Support
- New Faculty
- Curators' Distinguished Teaching Professors
- Academic Integrity Resources
- Teaching Resources from Archived Events
- Related Resources
- Information about Missouri S&T
|e-Subscriptions: Sign up for free e-subscriptions that will bring the latest information on higher ed teaching to your inbox|
- On Course Newsletter: send a blank email message to Oncourseemail@example.com; go here for more information about On Course.
- Ask-Dr-Kirk: go here to sign up for Dr. Delaney Kirk's tips on taking back the classroom and becoming a more effective teacher.
- Faculty Focus weekly updates and access to full reports: www.facultyfocus.com. Here are some reports that are available for immediate download:
|CERTI Library available at 207 Norwood with 50 titles on the following subjects:|
- Teaching and learning
- Student success
- Faculty professional development
- Education research
Go here for a complete listing of titles.
|Websites related to teaching, learning and faculty development:|
Association of American Colleges and Universities
Sections on: Science Education for New Civic Engagements and Responsibilities (SENCER); technology and learning; faculty roles and responsibilities; faculty development
Carnegie Mellon University Center for Teaching Excellence
Sections on: Resources for enhancing education; teaching best practices; teaching with technology; evaluation and assessment; Eberly Center for Teaching Excellence and the Office of Technology for Education
An article about Just-In-Time Teaching founder Gregor Novak, physics professor at Indiana University.
Institute for Transforming Undergraduate Education
This institute's website at the University of Delaware features several pages on Problem-Based Learning strategies.
A professional and organizational development network in higher education.
A website featuring research and teaching from Eric Mazur, Harvard physics professor and author of "Peer Instruction," an active learning technique.
National Center for Academic Transformation
NCAT is an independent non-profit organization dedicated to the effective use of information technology to improve student learning outcomes and reduce the cost of higher education.
Science Education Initiative
Personal Response System (clicker) resources from the Carl Wieman Science Education Initiative at the University of British Columbia, including a resource guide, instructional videos, articles, links and other information.
University of Missouri-Columbia Teaching and Learning Center (TLC)
Consultations; faculty development incentive grants
University of Missouri-Columbia Teaching and Research Toolbox for Faculty
Includes basic information to get new faculty started and provides resources for most areas of practice for all faculty